I have been nominated for a Versatile Blogger Award by the lovely knitnrun4sanity. Thankyou very much!
My blog IS my little patch of creativity. It is really the only place where I can have things just as I choose too without having to compromise. I began this blog 2 months ago not really knowing how it was going to turn out or what I would even write about, I certainly didn’t think that people would read and like it! It means a lot to me that people take the time to read, like and comment on my posts, and even more so to be nominated for this award so thanks guys!
This award comes with rules…..
1. Add the award to your blog.
2. Thank the blogger(s) who gave it to you.
3. Mention 7 random things about yourself.
4. List the rules.
5. Award to 15 bloggers.
6. Inform each of those 15 by leaving a comment on their blog.
The seven random facts about me are…..
1) I use exclamation marks a lot!
2) This is my favourite paper, I always have some in the house and I use it for everything from making paper-piecing templates through to “important” pictures made by my toddler to give away as presents and everything in between.
3) I have far too many projects on the go that need finishing!
4) I live in a house with a LOT of stairs.
5) I love world cinema, I would recommend Amile as an introduction. Best watched on a sunday afternoon when it is raining and all cozy inside!
6) Jaffa Cakes are my weakness!
7) I have recently started a Project Life scrapbook.
My nominations for the Versatile Blogger Award are (in no particular order)…
In the short time (Hence why I have not managed the full quota) that I have been using WordPress and reading blogs it is these that have made an impression on me and I look forward to reading. They make me smile and inspire me to develop and try new ideas. I have feeling that many will not display/accept (what is the right terminology here?) the award but it is the thought that counts!